Seriously, I've had a lot to say previously. But now it all just seem so .. vague.
Like the thoughts are at the back of my mind, really.
Or in the middle or at the side or... Ya you get the gist (=
But anyway, i shall try.
-
Let's see.
You know the reason why i blog so very incoherently?
Censorship? In a way so. Reason being, unknown people read my blog (i know that since v long ago so ive learnt to not mind) AND known people (AKA bloody people) too.
Ah im not referring to friends or ANYONE from school okay? So that's a big hint already.
But i don't blog about governmental issues like how grant's alter ego - john - does, what..? Why the censorship, right? (:
Well if i weren't to blog incoherently my blog will go somewhat like this :
"Today I DID THIS AND THAT AND THIS AND THAT AND DARN IT WAS SO STUPID BECAUSE THIS AND THAT REASON AND THAT AND THIS REASON SO THUS IT WAS STUPID..."
or maybe something like,
"******************** MAN! YOU **************** I CANNOT STAND YOU YOU STUPID *********** YOU ARE A ********* , (inserts name)"
(i anyhow-ed through the *S so they dont mean any word. don't try to decipher it yes?)
Are those fine examples? I hope so.
You get the idea, i hope.
So now i've decided to blog my usual way.
Explaination's over.
Now i gain control of my words.
And you just read.
&Enjoy :)
-
Well in a nutshell today was A GREAT DAY!
No im not kidding. Really.
:)
Apart from the fact that EYEFI GOTFOR BLAMFLAMED FORFOURRRR something stupid.
That's F language btw DAMMIT ITS ALL CENSORSHIP'S FAULT!!!
SO SCREW IT IM NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT IT NO MORE COS IT INFURIATES ME TO THINK OF THAT AND HOW IT ALWAYS HAPPENS AND HOW IT NEVER GETS ANY BETTER
-
Life is SOOOOO DARN WEIRD.
You know everyone says TIME CHANGES LIFE or PEOPLE CHANGES WITH THE PASSING OF TIME or THINGS CHANGE.
Well even though things really change, sometimes super dramatically, some things JUST DONT CHANGE.
Like how IT (dont try to guess) never changes.
How IT is always screwed.
-
C'mon la you guys were flirting, can. (DONT ASK ME WHO THEY ARE, AGAIN COS IT REALLY DOESNT CONCERN YOU)
OH did i mention i was on high fever yesterday? Not that you'd really care but since it's my blog, MY BLOG CARES(:
-
So scram all you stupid problems IVE HAD ENOUGH
and since theres no end to such crappy problems i will leave no full stop behind this entry
BYE ALL
(Look, no fullstops! and yes you can tell me to cheer up but IT WOULDNT WORK(: )
Friday, May 05, 2006
Previous Posts
- Now,we all are retarded.Aren't we all.-Here's a gr...
- Today is a Monday.Tmr's a Tuesday.First period on ...
- Helloooooooooo all!(::DMy brownie with icecream :D...
- I know, i know.Ive been blogging a lot today.&I kn...
- I know it (that),Im so gonna miss my seniors.Espec...
- I haven't given you, my readers, my rather in-dept...
- I'm feeling rather complexed now.Is complexed the ...
- The L word.No, not this L.:)
- Lucky, and (not) knowing it.
- Hello, all!When was the last time you saw them on ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home